Who find more pain just like me?

Who Finds more Pain in Love
Hy Friends,
Once again i present here & my love story is going as before now, but today is my topicis
" Who Finds pain in love"
which loves or whose he loves
(Give own opinion] if you have )
( My Experiences)
Why, You couldn't say No Doing love in India, is like a Crime in view of Society, but fact is that every people (old/ older) thinks that love is waste of time, but when you asks from them, they surly tells own pastlove, and tells that how much he tries & struggle to find own love. and says that (he /she) how loved her.
So My point was that who finds more Pain in love, who loved or whosehe loved.
When i asked this things to my closets friends and some people (who have real love but not find ) than they couldn't give a proper answer, butsome said, who loves he finds more pain than he loves.
(A True Experience)
One people says that he loved a girl but he didn't give answer to him or not said to no. for me theGirl was so important because he understand to girl but girl naver understand to him, first of all i naver think about love but , She was one of them who came in my heart. and when i know that she is my heart i always tries to goes far from her, but couldn't go,and when my love became unavoidable to me than i decided to explain her, and i also explain to her and did,
After the Explaining i know why people said that love destroyed life, girl nieghter said no, or not said anything.
i want to see her happy, but when we both came on front she also in like depression , & it was so difficult to my heart she her unhappy, i also said her that if she don't like to me now, she must refuse to me one time, and i tries more time to find no. but she couldn't said No.
And behind of me, she was always happy,
so It is the clear that who Loves he finds more pain than whose he loves.
but you can't say that whose you love she don't find pain, it is wrong. because when you love someone she also finds a few pain.
(End)
And i think it is true, when you love someone she can't understand you feeling because you think only about them not they, and it happens many people who loves someone and finds pain but whose they love they live happily. you can find her love, but those feeling you have for them,those feeling they don't have,
so a great poet said " Every things is fare love& war, but do not love" i don't name her/him, & he gives reason for it, that
in war you can live or die,but in love neighter you live or not die, so this is true,

0 comments:

Post a Comment