Everytime I look into your eyes, I fall in love again. I know that I've only known you for less than a tenth ofmy life, but I feel like I've known you since the dawn of time.

Everytime I look into your eyes, I fall in love again. I know that I've only known you for less than a tenth ofmy life, but I feel like I've known you since the dawn of time.
I'm never tire of looking at your pictures, reading your letters that you've written to me. All of these things keep me so happy and feeling so blessed that I have truly found the one person that I want to spendeternity with. You are the only person on earth that has ever been able to calm me down when I get workedup. Talking to you makes myday great.
I could have a crappy day at work, but at night when I get to talk and think of you, you lift my gloomy spirits. You never makes mefeel like I can have a bad day, and that is so upliftingto me.
Like I say so many times, you're my Angel, sent from Heaven above to be my one and only. Your touch can excite me. When we are together, I wonder if you'rereally there, or did I just had a sweet dream.
Having this chance of dedication, I wish you'd find your truth happiness one day.
Your name will always be kept in my dairy. Wherever Iam in life, no matter what happen, it'll never change.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your eyes when they read out my feelings towards you,,,,,.,,

Post a Comment